2006-02-23

Reportes de trips con honguitos [link], curiosamente categorizados en niveles que van desde:

Level 1 - This level produces a mild "stoning" effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours, etcetera). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound "wider".

hasta:

Level 5 - Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels).

Siendo un trip nivel 5 algo como:

"(...) After I unpluged the phone I went into the bath room, there is 2 large mirrors that face each other so I grabed a seat and looked into one of the mirrors. I turned out the lights, and stared intensly into the mirror man that was a mind fuck, I saw hundreds of different worlds, each one had a consience mind trying to talk to me, (...) i wasnt scared i was happy as hell (...) I could see my soul being sucked into the spirit realm, It was so butiful there are no abjects only energy waves sound and light, by focusing on the energywaves I saw that each one was its own consience, and that I too was only made of energy at that point. (...) I could then see my soul fall into a worepool of light and energy. At this point I had complete control of time, and the universe. This new realm that I had gone too was heven to me I could travle to any point in time past prensnt and future. Not only that but i could recall past lives at will, I had visoins of wars thousands of years ago (...)" [link]

No hay comentarios.: