2005-12-03

We live in a different world now - we got too much fun, too many distractions. I don't believe in fun. I'm too obsessive-compulsive to have fun. Fun's for normal people. Sometimes I look around at a party and I go, "Look at those jerks over there, actually having fun." That's incredible. They're so fucking well adjusted that they're enjoying this situation with the loud music and too many people. To me, there are so many existential factors that are so deeply disturbing about that scene that I couldn't possibly imagine how people have fun at something like that.

Extraído de una entrevista semireciente a Crumb en The Guardian (está mal organizada, hay que ir siguiendo los links). [link 1] [link 2]

Obviamente no dejar de ver el documental. Se encuentra en el emule (comics escaneados también!). Otros: [link] [link] [link] (No perderse 'City of the Future' aquí).

2 comentarios:

Nahuel dijo...

Oka, voy a conseguirla, gracias por la recomendación. Leí que estaban haciendo una nueva película biográfica de Crumb, aunque dudo que supere a la primera, sobre todo porque no van a tener el testimonio de Charles (lo último que me dijeron de esta película, muy acertadamente, es que es más una movie sobre él que sobre Robert).

Anónimo dijo...

Robert Crumb es lo mejor que dió la historieta norteamericana! :)